You are not connected. Please login or register

WheelSwap » Market Place » 5x114.3mm » 18" Wheels » work meister s1 3pc

work meister s1 3pc

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 work meister s1 3pc on November 4th 2015, 10:02 am

nwalk3r

Looking to sell my 18x10.5 +12/11 5x114.3 work meister s1 with hubcentric rings off my 2014 sti. They have polished lips bright buff finish (polished) faces and gold hardware. The 2 fronts have 4 inch lips and the 2 rears have 5 inch lips. They do have normal nics and scratches but they do not have any curb rash bends or cracks. The 2 rear outer lips are scratched up from the car being bagged and airing out on them. They currently have 225/35 federal ss595 on them that can be taken off if the buyer doesn't want them. I still have the original boxes the wheels were shipped in from work that they can shipped in. Brand new this setup costed me $4,200 and I'm looking to sell everything together for $3,300 OBO or without tires for $3,100 OBO. Local pickup in NJ preferred but will ship at buyers expense. I will polish the wheels again when they come off for winter and before they're sold.
Best way to contact would be text 9085771551 or email nwalk3r@gmail.com
Trades I would be looking for - work xd9s or kiwamis with cash on your end, vip modular/avant garde with cash on my end or even trade or I would also consider art in motion/wci/infinite werks/rotiform. All trades must be real wheels and similar or more aggressive sizes than mine.

2 Re: work meister s1 3pc on December 26th 2015, 9:41 pm

pochy13

[img][/img]
trade plus cash?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum