You are not connected. Please login or register

WheelSwap » Market Place » 5x112mm » 20" Wheels » FS/FT: Maya STM's

FS/FT: Maya STM's

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FS/FT: Maya STM's on March 3rd 2016, 6:16 pm

overwest

Looking for rare wheels? Up for sale is a set of staggered 20" 5x112 Maya STM's in a 20x9 20x10 ET30. These wheels are in great shape for their age. Tires included, Centercaps included, NO TPMS.

They have no cracks/bends. Looks to be as if they were repowdercoated at some point as small areas close to the bolts for the center face appear to have chipped. Only one wheel has a fair amount of curbing. All have small amounts of pitting from brake dust that could potentially be cleaned up with polish. Tires are fresh, about a month old according to previous owner. Colors still present on tread. Tires are staggered Delinte Thunder D7 225/35ZR20 255/35ZR20.

These wheels are a true 3 piece and rebuild-able to various possibilities. Perfect for a Euro car like a Mercedes Benz/Audi/Volkswagen looking for a VIP stance. I've done research and seen what other sets have gone for and I think the price is fair for the size/offset as well as the condition of the wheels/tires.

$2500 OBO, buyer pays shipping. Don't have a car that runs a 5x112 lug pattern but would be interested in a set of 5x114 with cash if you happen to have a set. Offer what you have, worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking.

CL Ad here
http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/wto/5458654308.html

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum