You are not connected. Please login or register

WheelSwap » Market Place » 5x114.3mm » 17" Wheels » Staggered BBS LMs

Staggered BBS LMs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Staggered BBS LMs on October 26th 2014, 12:40 pm

thegoddamnbaman

Selling my staggered LMs, 17x8/9 et 25/27 when reverse mounted. I have them mounted on front and they are closer to et 35/37ish (haven't measured) 5x114.3,
They were clear coated long before I bought them and it's been flaking a bit. Just needs to be stripped and polished (haven't done that since they're on my daily) Curb rash on the front right wheel, little fading on the centers, hardware could use a bit of attention, Could use a new center cap or two.
Overall 6.5/10 since no cracks or bends, only one wheel with curbrash. Great daily wheel or project wheel
Asking $2000 without tires, buyer pays shipping.
Can possibly throw in wobble bolts for a little extra.
Can add tires if local pickup. fronts are Michelin sport 205/50s(80% tread), rears are nit to neogens (215/45) and also have some michelin sport A/S+ 205/45 with 90% tread that I'm not currently running.
Imgur AlbumSelling my staggered LMs, 17x8/9 et 25/27 when reverse mounted. I have them mounted on front and they are closer to et 35/37ish (haven't measured) 5x114.3,
They were clear coated long before I bought them and it's been flaking a bit. Just needs to be stripped and polished (haven't done that since they're on my daily) Curb rash on the front right wheel, little fading on the centers, hardware could use a bit of attention, Could use a new center cap or two.
Overall 6.5/10 since no cracks or bends, only one wheel with curbrash. Great daily wheel or project wheel
Asking $2000 without tires, buyer pays shipping.
Can possibly throw in wobble bolts for a little extra.
Can add tires if local pickup. fronts are Michelin sport 205/50s(80% tread), rears are nit to neogens (215/45) and also have some michelin sport A/S+ 205/45 with 90% tread that I'm not currently running.
Only interested in local trades (around the Atlanta area)
Cell 267 eight eight four 4588
instagram: thegoddamnbaman

2 Re: Staggered BBS LMs on October 26th 2014, 12:41 pm

thegoddamnbaman

Images imgur [dot] com /a/bY3Wi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum