You are not connected. Please login or register

WheelSwap » Market Place » 5x114.3mm » 19" Wheels » FS: Leon Hardiritt Waffe. AGGRESSIVE Fitment. 19 Inch, 5x114.3 VIP Classic

FS: Leon Hardiritt Waffe. AGGRESSIVE Fitment. 19 Inch, 5x114.3 VIP Classic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

leonwaffe

Front: 19x10.5 -10 with 5 inch lip
Rear: 19x13 -38 with 7 inch lip
Tires: Nitto NeoGen 235/35 and 275/35
Leon Hardiritt Waffe...one of the most sought after wheels around for VIP builds. True 3 piece, mint condition. Custom powder coated gold lips, powder coated clear faces.  Tires driven on less than 200 miles.  Still have nubs!  No crazy wear patterns or feathering.
$2700 without tires. $3200 with tires. No trades.  Located in Seattle.  Buyer pays shipping or picks up.
More pictures of each wheel.

Edited for pictures...will add more upon request

Last edited by leonwaffe on November 28th 2014, 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total

leonwaffe

Finally able to upload pictures. Will post more upon request, as the tires have been dismounted now. See below post.

Last edited by leonwaffe on November 9th 2014, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

TeamWS

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Welcome to the fambam Leonwaffe!! There is a 7 day grace period to eliminate spammers and bots but there is a way to bypass this by simply following the instructions on http://www.wheelswapforum.com/t85-how-to-post-pictures.. Also don't hesitate post your ride on our gallery section.

TeamWS

-DriftLife

leonwaffe

beanfob wrote:Welcome to the fambam Leonwaffe!! There is a 7 day grace period to eliminate spammers and bots but there is  a way to bypass this by simply following the instructions on http://www.wheelswapforum.com/t85-how-to-post-pictures.. Also don't hesitate post your ride on our gallery section.

TeamWS

I followed those instructions but keep getting the message that I cant post external links or images...even though I am using the image uploader on the forum.

leonwaffe

I am now able to post pictures. Will post more upon request, as tires have been dismounted.

leonwaffe

TeamWS

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Please excuse our complicated forum software ways of posting images. The forum creators made it so that members won't get spammed with crazy online bots..
I will post your thread on our social media outlet. Thank you for the support and once again welcome to the fambam!!

TeamWS!

-DriftLife

leonwaffe

Price drop: $2700 without tires.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum