You are not connected. Please login or register

WheelSwap » General » Ask The Wheel GURUs » Better Advertising

Better Advertising

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Better Advertising on January 12th 2015, 7:01 pm

Low and Slow

To the admins or anyone with a large following--
Try to get instagram pages to shout wheel swap out. For example: if you got @topmiata to give u a shout out, you'd get a bunch of people to join this. Advertise on all forums (honda, bimmerpost, miata.net, mini, nissan forums)

I want to see this site grow but more people need to know about it (obviously)

2 Re: Better Advertising on January 14th 2015, 10:11 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Hello Low and Slow, I completely hear you but unfortunately its not that easy. My team and I have tried posting and even requested to have some sord of communication with the bigger forums to try to create a link or tie so that our forum can be heard but unfortunately all ignored us and/or banned us(s2ki, clublexus, zilvia) to name a few. To my understanding and from what ive heard, its because WheelSwap causes a threat to their selling sections. The great news is that throughout our social media network we have grown and did extremely well this last year alone, before we got as big as we are on ig and fb we were at in the 500+ and now we are we were are with members. I truly appreciate all of our members, fans, followers and supporting affiliates. If you know anyone that owns a forum and site that relates to ours i would love to get in touch with them so that we can arrange some sord of advertising partnership. Once again THANK YOU so much all the support and truly appreciate this post.

If you need anything with WheelSwap please dont hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Administrator

Welcome and Thank You for the Love and Support!  Smile

Join our media coverage
www.Instagram.com/WheelSwap | www.fb.com/WheelSwap | www.WheelSwap.Tumblr.com

3 Re: Better Advertising on January 16th 2015, 11:37 am

taquito

taquito
@Low and Slow wrote:To the admins or anyone with a large following--
Try to get instagram pages to shout wheel swap out. For example: if you got @topmiata to give u a shout out, you'd get a bunch of people to join this. Advertise on all forums (honda, bimmerpost, miata.net, mini, nissan forums)

I want to see this site grow but more people need to know about it (obviously)
I second that brotha, but I agree with the admin though. I have tried post threads on different forums and have bee warn with do not post third party links/other forums.
I have faith that this community will be big. 2014 was a great a historic year for us and 2015 will be even bigger.

Taco-man!

4 Re: Better Advertising on January 16th 2015, 11:40 am

Low and Slow

Someone on miata.net asked me what makes this different from stanceworks. I said this is purely for buying and selling wheels. Plus it is way easier to search for the specific size that you're looking for on wheel swap

5 Re: Better Advertising on January 16th 2015, 12:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Stanceworks is a very interactive forum and they are known for wheel classification although they service way more than that, our respects to their team and hope nothing but great things head their way. Ive tried explaining to all forums we tried partnering up with that we a stand-alone wheel classified forum and mean no competition what so ever, but i guess they didnt see it that way. There are way more than enough enthusiasts to entertain with all the forums out there, we are slowly but surely gaining popularity and recognition for our work. WheelSwap is here to stay thnx to members like you and our team supporters.

Administrator
WheelSwap

Welcome and Thank You for the Love and Support!  Smile

Join our media coverage
www.Instagram.com/WheelSwap | www.fb.com/WheelSwap | www.WheelSwap.Tumblr.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum