You are not connected. Please login or register

WheelSwap » General » Photo Gallery » New to the forum

New to the forum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New to the forum on January 27th 2015, 11:00 pm

_Recaro

Hey guys, my name is Ricky and I drive an 06 TSX. Nothing major but coils, custom arms and wheels. I go to Penn State, so having money for books, car parts and my girlfriend can be quite of bit of juggling haha Hope you guys like the car.

Last season was my first time doing something to the car. I first ran XXR's for about a month and then purchased Cosmis Racing Wheels. Ran those all summer (-4.5 in the front and -10 rear) However, I did lower it when it came time to H20i and brought it down to -8.5 but still got nailed. The latest set of wheels I'm going to run are the SSR Gartmaier. I really wanted to run a set that isn't run on TSX's commonly and I only know of one other TSX that ran these.

2 Re: New to the forum on January 28th 2015, 1:45 pm

TeamWS

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Welcome to the fambam!! thank you for the love and support, I read the comment on our post on ig, I really appreciate it bruh! I love the way your TSX sits. I have an '07 and are working on getting it sexy lol. The thing that sucks about moderating a wheel forum is that I freaken fall in love with all types of wheels then change my mind on what setup I want to go with lol. Welcome once again, great to have you and please let me know if you have ideas/suggestion i will take it higher up and make it happened if its good afro

TeamWS

-DriftLife

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum